Transfer Liquor Licence
Applications for Transfer of Gaming Machine Site Licenses
Technically you cannot transfer a gaming license, as the Act requires a new application for each “transfer”. This exists because of the extensive checks that are required before new licensees are approved.
A brief guide exists below:
- The Government fee for a new license for an existing approved site must be paid.
- The applicant must provide extensive details concerning their personal history and their financial status, including profit and loss and asset and liability statements.
- The applicant must be a company or a person.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The application process is a comprehensive process to approval procurement and generally must be approved by the Queensland Gaming Commission in certain circumstances.
- Plans are to be provided in A3 size in compliance with Queensland Office of Gaming Regulations guidelines.
- Details of Responsible Gaming Initiatives and a detailed House Policy are required.
- Previous licensees still must undergo checking and proceed through the process regardless of their previous status.